If you are having difficulties updating Bingo Bash on your Android or Apple mobile device, here are instructions on how to update the app:
- Open the Google Play store app
- Touch the Menu icon and then tap My Apps
- Select the Update button next to Bingo Bash from the list of apps (if there is no Update button available for Bingo Bash then there are no updates available at this time)
- Once the update has finished, restart your Android device to ensure that the update takes effect
- Open the iTunes App Store
- Tap the Updates icon at the bottom of the screen (If you see in the middle of the screen a message that says "All Apps are Up-to-date" then none of the apps on your Apple device require an update at this time. If an app needs updating, it appears with an Update button next to it.)
- Tap the Bingo Bash icon to update the app
- Once the update has finished, restart your Apple device to ensure that the update takes effect
Amazon Kindle Fire
- Tap on the Apps tab
- Tap on Store at the top right, then tap on the Menu icon at the bottom of your screen. (The Menu icon features three horizontal lines inside a box. If using a newer model of the Kindle Fire, the Menu icon may be located at the top left or bottom right of your screen.)
- Tap on App Updates displayed at the bottom of your screen. A list of all apps requiring updates will display on-screen
- Tap on Update to the right of the Bingo Bash app
- Once the update has finished, restart your Kindle Fire to ensure that the update takes effect.
If the above steps do not help in updating, then we request you to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.